Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Santa Buddies (2009) (V)
- Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups (2012) Played by Diedrich Bader
- The Search for Santa Paws (2010) (V) Played by Diedrich Bader
- "Robot Chicken"
- Dear Consumer (2009) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
- Santa Buddies (2009) (V) Played by Chris Coppola
... aka "Santa Buddies: The Legend of Santa Paws" - USA (long title)
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop (2009) Played by Jason Packham
- Holidaze: The Christmas That Almost Didn't Happen (2006) (V) Played by John Ales
- "The Fairly OddParents"
... aka "Oops! Fairy Parents" - Japan (English title)
- Channel Chasers (2004) TV episode, Played by Daran Norris
- The Santa Clause 2 (2002) Played by Bob Bergen
... aka "SC2" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "The Santa Clause 2: The Mrs. Clause" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Santa Clause Returns!" - Japan (English title)
- Donner (2001) (TV) Played by John R. Taylor
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer & the Island of Misfit Toys (2001) (V) Played by Scott McNeil (as Coach Comet)
- A Christmas Adventure ...From a Book Called Wisely's Tales (2001) (V) Played by Michael Dobson
- Timothy Tweedle the First Christmas Elf (2000) (TV) Played by Howie Mandel
- Olive, the Other Reindeer (1999) (TV) Played by Mitch Rouse
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie (1998) Played by Colin Murdock
- The Online Adventures of Ozzie the Elf (1997) (TV) Played by Dan Castellaneta
- Raggedy Ann and Andy in The Great Santa Claus Caper (1978) (TV) Played by June Foray
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964) (TV) Played by Paul Kligman (as Comet the Coach)
Comet: [having overheard Alexander Wolf plan to shape up Santa Clause and use Christmas more efficient with Gloopstick] Gloopstick? Efficiency? Santa shape up? Why, that dirty dog of a wolf! Old-fashioned, indeed! Why, he's just a wolf in wolf's clothing! But what if he means it? What if he does take over Santa's workshop? What if he does really ruin Christmas for everyone? Whatever...
[starts flying off]
Comet: Oh, I've got to have help! I can't let him wreck Christmas! But who will I get to help? I mean, if I'm going to have to carry something back to the North Pole, it's got to be somebody who is very, very light and can't freeze. Who do I know any somebodies who are very, very light and can't freeze?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.