Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Theodore 'T-Dog' Douglas (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 47 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 88)|
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- Killer Within (2012) TV episode, Played by Irone Singleton
- Sick (2012) TV episode, Played by Irone Singleton
- Seed (2012) TV episode, Played by Irone Singleton
- Beside the Dying Fire (2012) TV episode, Played by Irone Singleton
- Better Angels (2012) TV episode, Played by Irone Singleton
[Patricia and Maggie help treat T-Dog's arm infection]
Patricia: This couldn't go untreated much longer. 'Merle Dixon.' Is that your friend with the antibiotics?
Glenn Rhee: No, ma'am. Merle's no longer with us. Daryl gave us those... his brother.
Theodore 'T-Dog' Douglas: Not sure I'd call him a friend.
Patricia: He is today. This doxycycline might have just saved your life. You know what Merle was taking it for?
Glenn Rhee: The clap.
Glenn Rhee: [Glenn shyly looks to Maggie] Um, venereal disease. That's what Daryl said.
Patricia: I'd say Merle Dixon's clap was the best thing to ever happen to you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.