Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lori Grimes (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 63 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 77)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How World War Z Should Have Ended (2013) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- Welcome to the Tombs (2013) TV episode, Played by Sarah Wayne Callies
- This Sorrowful Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Sarah Wayne Callies
- Prey (2013) TV episode, Played by Sarah Wayne Callies
- Arrow on the Doorpost (2013) TV episode, Played by Sarah Wayne Callies
- Clear (2013) TV episode, Played by Sarah Wayne Callies
- The Making of The Walking Dead (2010) Played by Sarah Wayne Callies
[Knowing she's about to die]
Lori Grimes: Carl? Baby, I don't want you to be scared, okay? This is what I want. This is right. Now you... you take care of your daddy for me, all right? And your little brother or sister, you take care...
Carl Grimes: You don't have to do this.
Lori Grimes: You're gonna be fine. You are gonna beat this world. I know you will. You are smart, and you are strong, and you are so brave, and I love you.
Carl Grimes: I love you too.
Lori Grimes: You gotta do what's right, baby. You promise me, you'll always do what's right. It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world. So don't... so if it feels wrong, don't do it, all right? If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you. You're so good. You're my sweet boy. You're the best thing I ever did. And I love you.
[Carl hugs Lori, both sobbing]
Lori Grimes: I love you. You're my sweet, sweet boy. I love you.
Lori Grimes: Okay... okay, now. Okay. Maggie, when this is over, you're gonna have to...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.