Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 68 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 85)|
- "The Walking Dead"
- Welcome to the Tombs (2013) TV episode, Played by Laurie Holden
- This Sorrowful Life (2013) TV episode, Played by Laurie Holden
- Prey (2013) TV episode, Played by Laurie Holden
- Arrow on the Doorpost (2013) TV episode, Played by Laurie Holden
- Clear (2013) TV episode, Played by Laurie Holden
Dale Horvath: [approaches Andrea, who is at Amy's side] I came to pay my respects.
[takes off hat and sits next to Andrea]
Dale Horvath: Did I ever mention how I lost my wife?
Andrea: Cancer, wasn't it?
Dale Horvath: Yeah. I-I dragged her to every doctor, every test. And after all the surgeries and the chemos, she was ready. She accepted it, you know? But I never could. And I spent the last few years so angry. I felt so cheated. Since she passed, you girls were the first people that I cared anything for.
[Andrea pulls out the wrapped necklace she intended as a gift for Amy]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.