Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dale Horvath (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 29 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 81)|
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- Beside the Dying Fire (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey DeMunn
- Better Angels (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey DeMunn
- Judge, Jury, Executioner (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey DeMunn
- 18 Miles Out (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey DeMunn
- Triggerfinger (2012) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey DeMunn
Dale Horvath: I like what, uh, a father said to son when he give him a watch that had been handed down through generations. He said, "I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better than it did mine or my father's before me, I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you may forget it for a moment now and then and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it."
Amy: You are so weird.
Dale Horvath: It's not me, it's Faulkner. William Faulkner. Maybe my bad paraphrasing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.