Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grace Williams (Character)
from "Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Hawaii Five-0"
- Ka pa'ani nui (2017) TV episode, Played by Teilor Grubbs
- Ua ho'i ka 'opua i Awalua (2017) TV episode, Played by Teilor Grubbs
- Ka'ili aku (2016) TV episode, Played by Teilor Grubbs
- Hana Komo Pae (2016) TV episode, Played by Teilor Grubbs
- Ka makuahine a me ke keikikane (2016) TV episode, Played by Teilor Grubbs
Danny 'Danno' Williams: [as Grace gets her cellphone] First boy that calls, I'm gonna whip that thing into the Pacific Ocean, okay?
Grace Williams: [Answering her phone] Hi mommy. Yeah, I'm with daddy.
[Danny tries to motion Grace not to say where he is]
Grace Williams: He's in the hospital. Mommy wants to talk with you.
Danny 'Danno' Williams: Hi Rachel.
[Danny clears his throat]
Danny 'Danno' Williams: No, I"m fine. Would you please stop. I said I'm fine. I like hospital food, you know that. I checked in for the weekend. I like it here. It's nice.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.