Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Anderson Cooper (Character)
from "Robot Chicken" (2005)
|Related Videos (see all 124)|
- Game Change (2012) (TV) Played by Thomas Higgins
- "Talkshow with Spike Feresten"
- Mary Lynn Rajskub/Trace Adkins (2009) TV episode, Played by Alyssa LeBlanc (as Sexy Anderson Cooper)
- "Rick & Steve the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World"
- The Only Straight in the Village (2009) TV episode, Played by Billy West (as Anderson Pooper)
- Labor Days (2008) TV episode, Played by Billy West (as Anderson Pooper)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Slaughterhouse on the Prairie (2007) TV episode, Played by Joel McHale
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Kevin Spacey/Nelly Furtado (2006) TV episode, Played by Seth Meyers
- Antonio Banderas/Mary J. Blige (2006) TV episode, Played by Seth Meyers
- Peter Sarsgaard/The Strokes (2006) TV episode, Played by Seth Meyers
- Steve Carell/Kanye West (2005) TV episode, Played by Seth Meyers
Anderson Cooper: And where is the King during the greatest crisis the forest has ever known?
Brainy Smurf: Papa Smurf says that the King doesn't care about blue people and Papa Smurf is always right, because Papa Smurf... Papa Smurf?
Anderson Cooper: What is it, Brainy?
Brainy Smurf: Usually the other smurfs kick me out of the village when I start talking too much, but... there are no smurfs left!
[bursts into tears]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.