Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Erin Reagan-Boyle (Character)
from "Blue Bloods" (2010)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Blue Bloods"
- A Deep Blue Goodbye (2017) TV episode, Played by Bridget Moynahan (as Erin Reagan)
- Shadow of a Doubt (2017) TV episode, Played by Bridget Moynahan (as Erin Reagan)
- Hard Bargain (2017) TV episode, Played by Bridget Moynahan (as Erin Reagan)
- Lost Souls (2017) TV episode, Played by Bridget Moynahan (as Erin Reagan)
- In and Out (2017) TV episode, Played by Bridget Moynahan (as Erin Reagan)
Alex McBride: Only saw my father... a handful of times growing up. I reached out to him years ago before I suspected he was involved. He wasn't interested. He died before I could even ask him about it.
Erin Reagan-Boyle: Why do you think he did it?
Alex McBride: My grandmother told me my Mom was gonna move us out of the city. When my father found out, he got upset. Said he wasn't gonna let her leave New York.
Erin Reagan-Boyle: Well, I guess he got what he wanted.
Alex McBride: The thing that I keep thinking about is... how this is a part of who I am now. The son of a killer.
Erin Reagan-Boyle: That's not who you are.
Alex McBride: That's easy for you to say. Look at your family. Any murderers in your blood line?
Alex McBride: When I found out your father had an arrest record, I went down to the property clerk's office and asked to see all the property vouchered from his last arrest.
Alex McBride: Why? DNA is a perfect match.
Erin Reagan-Boyle: I wasn't looking for DNA.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.