Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" (2008)
- Star Wars Cantina Karaoke (2013) Played by Bryan Christensen
- "Star Wars: The Clone Wars"
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rise of the Bounty Hunters" - USA (second season title)
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Secrets Revealed" - USA (third season title)
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Battle Lines" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Lost Missions" - USA (sixth season title)
- Sphere of Influence (2010) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Star Wars: Episode III.VIII: Rise of the Troopers (2007) Played by Chad Perkins
- Bar Wars (2007) TV episode, Played by Rudy Jahchan
- Pitching Lucas (2006) (V) Played by Gina Hernandez
- The Solo's (2004) Played by Mitchell Roche
- Intergalactic Idol (2003) Played by Mitchell Roche
- Run Leia Run (2003) Played by Adam Bertocci
- "The Adam and Joe Show"
- Episode #1.4 (1996) TV episode, Played by Joe Cornish
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977) Played by Paul Blake / Larry Ward / Maria De Aragon
... aka "Star Wars" - USA (original title)
... aka "A New Hope" - USA (short version)
... aka "La guerra de las estrellas" - USA (Spanish title)
... aka "Star Wars: A New Hope" - USA (video box title)
Greedo: [pointing a blaster at Han]
Greedo: Going somewhere, Solo?
Han Solo: Yes, Greedo. As a matter of fact, I was just going to see your boss.
[taking a seat]
Han Solo: Tell Jabba that I've got his money.
Greedo: Its too late. You should have paid him when you had the chance. Jabba put a price on your head so large, every bounty hunter will be looking for you. I'm lucky I found you first.
Han Solo: Yeah, but this time, I've got the money.
Greedo: If you give it to me, I might forget I found you.
Han Solo: I don't have it WITH me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.