Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Minotaur, the Wild Beast of Crete (1960)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- Telemon (2014) TV episode, Played by Aiysha Hart
- A New Dawn: Part Two (2014) TV episode, Played by Aiysha Hart
- A New Dawn (2014) TV episode, Played by Aiysha Hart
- Touched by the Gods: Part Two (2013) TV episode, Played by Aiysha Hart
- Touched by the Gods: Part One (2013) TV episode, Played by Aiysha Hart
- Into the Labyrinth (2008) Played by Jackie Burroughs
- Ariadne auf Naxos (2001) (TV) Played by Deborah Polaski
- The Minotaur (2001) TV episode, Played by Anna Kathrin Bleuler
- Ariadne auf Naxos (2000) (TV) Played by Susan Anthony
... aka "Disney's Hercules" - USA (complete title)
- Hercules and the Minotaur (1998) TV episode, Played by Drew Barrymore
- "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
- Top God (1998) TV episode, Played by Charmaine Guest
- "The Storyteller: Greek Myths"
- Theseus & the Minotaur (1991) TV episode, Played by Maggie O'Neill
- Errand in the Maze (1984) (TV) Played by Terese Capucilli
- Hercules (1983) Played by Sybil Danning
- Ariane (1974) Played by Isabelle Adjani (as Ariane)
- Ariadne auf Naxos (1965) (TV) Played by Hildegard Hillebrecht
- Phaedra (1962) Played by Zorz Sarri
- Minotaur, the Wild Beast of Crete (1960) Played by Rosanna Schiaffino (as Arianna)
... aka "Teseo contro il minotauro" - Italy (original title)
... aka "The Minotaur, the Wild Beast of Crete" - USA
The Storyteller: [Theseus has defeated the Minotaur] It lay there on the floor, bleeding to death. And Theseus stood above it with his sword. And as he watched, its huge jaws moved. And it seemed to him as if the sounds coming from them were almost human. Mother, it seemed to say, mother... father... brother... sister.
Ariadne: No... don't! Don't kill him. He's my brother.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.