Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Charles Dilke (Character)
from "The Member for Chelsea" (1981)
- Mrs Brown (1997) Played by James Vaughan
... aka "Her Majesty, Mrs. Brown" - USA (promotional title)
- "The Member for Chelsea" Played by Richard Johnson
- Episode #1.3 (1981) TV episode, Played by Richard Johnson
- Episode #1.2 (1981) TV episode, Played by Richard Johnson
- Episode #1.1 (1981) TV episode, Played by Richard Johnson
- "Edward the King"
... aka "Edward the Seventh" - UK (original title)
- The Royal Quadrille (1975) TV episode, Played by Richard Leech
- Young Winston (1972) Played by Norman Gay (as Sir Charles W. Dilke)
- Khartoum (1966) Played by Ralph Michael
- On Trial: The Dilke Case (1961) (TV) Played by Leo Genn
- "On Trial"
- The Dilke Case (1960) TV episode, Played by Leo Genn
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.