Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Richard Harrow (Character)
from "Boardwalk Empire" (2010)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 53)|
- "Boardwalk Empire"
- Farewell Daddy Blues (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Huston
- Havre de Grace (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Huston
- White Horse Pike (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Huston
- Marriage and Hunting (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Huston
- The Old Ship of Zion (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack Huston
Margaret Schroeder: [reading to Emily and Teddy] "I built that palace and the Emerald City too," remarked the Wizard in a thoughtful tone, "and I'd like to see them again, for I was very happy amongst the Munchkins and Winkies and Quadlings and Gillikins." "Who are they?" asked the boy. "The four nations that inhabit the land of Oz," was the reply.
[she looks up and sees Harrow hovering in the doorway. The children look nervous]
Richard Harrow: Sorry.
[he turns to leave]
Margaret Schroeder: [after a pause] Mr. Harrow...
[he turns back]
Margaret Schroeder: We're reading The Wizard of Oz by Frank Baum.
Richard Harrow: Yes?
Margaret Schroeder: Please join us, if you'd like.
Richard Harrow: Thank you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.