Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Capt. George Brackett (Character)
from South Pacific (2001) (TV)
- "Live from Lincoln Center"
- South Pacific (2010) TV episode, Played by Skipp Sudduth
- "Great Performances"
- 'South Pacific' in Concert from Carnegie Hall (2006) TV episode, Played by John Schuck
- South Pacific (2001) (TV) Played by Jack Thompson (as Captain George Brackett)
... aka "Rodgers & Hammerstein's South Pacific" - USA (complete title)
- South Pacific (1958) Played by Russ Brown (as Capt. Brackett, USN)
Lt. Cable: [Cable has been told that Nellie is in love with Emile] That's hard to believe, sir; they tell me he's a middle-aged man.
Capt. George Brackett: [fuming] Cable, it is a common mistake for boys of your age and athletic ability to underestimate men who have reached their maturity. Young women frequently find older men attractive, strange as it may seem. I myself am over fifty. I am a bachelor. And Cable, I do not, by any means, consider myself th-r-rough.
[to Harbison, who is trying not to laugh]
Capt. George Brackett: What's the matter, Bill?
Cmdr. Bill Harbison: Nothing - -evidently!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.