Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Francis Wilde (Character)
from "Cimarron Strip" (1967)
- "Cimarron Strip"
- The Greeners (1968) TV episode, Played by Randy Boone (as Francis)
- Without Honor (1968) TV episode, Played by Randy Boone (as Francis)
- The Blue Moon Train (1968) TV episode, Played by Randy Boone (as Francis)
- Big Jessie (1968) TV episode, Played by Randy Boone (as Francis)
- The Sound of a Drum (1968) TV episode, Played by Randy Boone (as Francis)
Francis Wilde: Look at 'em! They all want to shake the hand of Wildcat Gallagher. They want to believe he's what they would have been.
Marshal Jim Crown: Who's gonna tell 'em it wasn't thataway? That Western man had fleas in his hair, grease on his shirtfront, calluses on his backside. They do a lot of talkin' today, but we didn't talk then - we didn't have anything to say. The only thing we thought about was where we were gonna find our next meal.
Francis Wilde: Times change.
Marshal Jim Crown: There was a last beaver, a last wolf, a last longhorn, a last buffalo. There was a last Indian.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.