Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Clarence Darrow (Character)
from Darrow (1991) (TV)
- "Drunk History"
- Nashville (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack McBrayer
- Alleged (2010) Played by Brian Dennehy
- "God in America"
- A Nation Reborn/A New Light (2010) TV episode, Played by Richard Easton
- Inherit the Wind (1999) (TV) Played by Jack Lemmon (as Henry Drummond)
- Swoon (1992) Played by Robert Read
- Darrow (1991) (TV) Played by Kevin Spacey
- Inherit the Wind (1988) (TV) Played by Jason Robards (as Henry Drummond)
- "Freedom to Speak" (1982) TV series Played by Mason Adams
- Clarence Darrow (1974) (TV) Played by Henry Fonda
- "The Red Skelton Hour"
... aka "The Red Skelton Show" - Canada (original title)
- Blood Is Thicker Than Water and Harder to Shave With (1970) TV episode, Played by Vincent Price (as Clarence Narrow)
- A Big Hand for the Little Lady (1966) Played by Jason Robards (as Henry Drummond)
... aka "Big Deal at Dodge City" - Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), UK
- Inherit the Wind (1965) (TV) Played by Melvyn Douglas (as Henry Drummond)
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Inherit the Wind (#15.2)" - USA (anthology series)
- "General Hospital" (1963) TV series Played by Danny Goldman
- "G.E. True"
- Defendant Clarence Darrow (1963) TV episode, Played by Tol Avery
- "The DuPont Show of the Week"
- Big Deal in Laredo (1962) TV episode, Played by Roland Winters (as Henry Drummond)
- Inherit the Wind (1960) Played by Spencer Tracy (as Henry Drummond)
- "TV Reader's Digest"
- The Sad Death of a Hero (1955) TV episode, Played by Carl Benton Reid
Henry Drummond: Progress has never been a bargain. You have to pay for it.
Henry Drummond: Sometimes I think there's a man who sits behind a counter and says, "All right, you can have a telephone but you lose privacy and the charm of distance.
Henry Drummond: Madam, you may vote but at a price. You lose the right to retreat behind the powder puff or your petticoat.
Henry Drummond: Mister, you may conquer the air but the birds will lose their wonder and the clouds will smell of gasoline."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.