Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Clarence Darrow (Character)
from Darrow (1991) (TV)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "Drunk History"
- Nashville (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack McBrayer
- "God in America"
- A Nation Reborn/A New Light (2010) TV episode, Played by Richard Easton
- Alleged (2010) Played by Brian Dennehy
- Swoon (1992) Played by Robert Read
- Darrow (1991) (TV) Played by Kevin Spacey
- "Freedom to Speak" (1983) TV series Played by Mason Adams
- Clarence Darrow (1974) (TV) Played by Henry Fonda
- "G.E. True"
- Defendant: Clarence Darrow (1963) TV episode, Played by Tol Avery
- "General Hospital" (1963) TV series Played by Danny Goldman
- "TV Reader's Digest"
- The Sad Death of a Hero (1955) TV episode, Played by Carl Benton Reid
Clarence Darrow: The most religious people, the most righteous believers of all, are of course, the Fundamentalists, who believe that every word in the Bible is literally true, and don't want the schools or anyone else teaching anything different. Noah got two of every species of animal on the ark, including a million insects.
[Here he stops to scratch himself innocently]
Clarence Darrow: Joshua made the sun stand still so the day could be lengthened and he could finish the battle. Balaam's ass spoke to him, probably in Hebrew. Many asses have spoken, and doubtless some in Hebrew, but they have not been that breed of ass.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.