Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Clarence Darrow (Character)
from Darrow (1991) (TV)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "Drunk History"
- Nashville (2013) TV episode, Played by Jack McBrayer
- "God in America"
- A Nation Reborn/A New Light (2010) TV episode, Played by Richard Easton
- Alleged (2010) Played by Brian Dennehy
- Swoon (1992) Played by Robert Read
- Darrow (1991) (TV) Played by Kevin Spacey
- "Freedom to Speak" (1982) TV series Played by Mason Adams
- Clarence Darrow (1974) (TV) Played by Henry Fonda
- "General Hospital" (1963) TV series Played by Danny Goldman
- "G.E. True"
- Defendant: Clarence Darrow (1963) TV episode, Played by Tol Avery
- "TV Reader's Digest"
- The Sad Death of a Hero (1955) TV episode, Played by Carl Benton Reid
Clarence Darrow: I still believe that when I die there'll be nothing left over, neither heaven or hell. Ruby has a slightly different point of view. She believes there is a heaven and a hell, but it won't make any difference which one I go to - I'll have so many good friends in both places. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.