Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Margot Asquith (Character)
from "Nancy Astor" (1982)
- "37 Days"
- One Long Weekend (2014) TV episode, Played by Sinéad Cusack
- One Week in July (2014) TV episode, Played by Sinéad Cusack
- One Month in Summer (2014) TV episode, Played by Sinéad Cusack
- "Number 10"
- The Asquiths (1983) TV episode, Played by Dorothy Tutin
- "Nancy Astor" Played by Rosalind Knight
- A House in Buckinghamshire (1982) TV episode, Played by Rosalind Knight
- The Passenger on the Ocean Liner (1982) TV episode, Played by Rosalind Knight
Edith Cunard: Is that one of those Americans, dancing with Harry Cust?
Margot Asquith: My dear, Edith, it can only be one of those Americans dancing with Harry Cust. It was bad enough when they came over singly, rattling their jewelry and practicing their curtsies, hell-bent for Blenheim. And now they're arriving in droves, Darling!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.