Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kate Keller (Character)
from The Miracle Worker (1962)
- Thodos Dance Chicago's a Light in the Dark (2013) (TV) Played by Cara Carper (as Kate Adams Keller)
- Shine (2013) (TV) Played by Cara Carper (as Kate Adams Keller) / Diana Robertson (as Kate Adams Keller)
- "Outside the Box"
- The Miracle Worker (2011) TV episode, Played by Sandy Rosenberg (as Mrs. Keller)
- Point of View of Helen Keller (2010) Played by Toni Elliott
- The Miracle Worker (2000) (TV) Played by Kate Greenhouse
- Monday After the Miracle (1998) (TV) Played by Christina Pickles
- "Adventures from the Book of Virtues"
... aka "The Book of Virtues" - USA (short title)
- Patience (1998) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- "Animated Hero Classics"
- Helen Keller (1996) TV episode, Played by Bridget Connors
- Helen Keller: The Miracle Continues (1984) (TV) Played by Vera Miles
- The Miracle Worker (1979) (TV) Played by Diana Muldaur
- "Estudio 1"
- El milagro de Ana Sullivan (1978) TV episode, Played by Nuria Carresi
- Todos eran mis hijos (1967) TV episode, Played by María Luisa Ponte
- Helen Keller and Her Teacher (1970) Played by Patricia Smith (as Mrs. Keller)
- The Miracle Worker (1962) Played by Inga Swenson
- "Playhouse 90"
- The Miracle Worker (1957) TV episode, Played by Katharine Bard
- Deliverance (1919) Played by Betty Schade (as Mrs. Kate Adams Keller as a young woman)
Kate Keller: Take her, Miss Annie.
Anne Sullivan: Thank you.
Captain Keller: No. No, I won't have it. I don't see that we need to send her from the table.
Anne Sullivan: Let me hold Helen to what's she's learned, and she will go on learning. Take her out of my hands, and it all comes apart!
Captain Keller: She is the Guest of Honor. Bring her plate back.
Anne Sullivan: If she was a seeing child, you would not stand for this!
Captain Keller: Well, she is not! I think some allowances are called for. Bring her plate back.
[Helen has never stopped moaning. The Captain puts Helen into her chair, replaces her napkin, and gives her a fork]
Captain Keller: Thank you. There. Now, let's start all over.
[Helen throws her fork and napkin to the ground, then starts to stuff food into her mouth with the palm of her hand. She gets up to wander around the table, in her old habit. Annie pauses her]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.