Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Characters in Denim
- 10 Zombies are coming to eat you!
- "The Walking Dead": Who Will Die Next?
- Zombie Apocalypse Weapons
- Alliterative TV Characters
- The Walker Virus: To Cure or Not to Cure?
- The Walking Dead: Who Was Killed In Season 6 Finale?
- Glenn and 14 Other Loose Ends We Want to See Tied Up on "The Walking Dead"
- Favorite Walking Dead Character?
- TV Sibling Duos
Daryl Dixon (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 275 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 84)|
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- Episode #7.2 (2016) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- Episode #7.1 (2016) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- Last Day on Earth (2016) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- East (2016) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- Twice as Far (2016) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Michael Keaton/Carly Rae Jepsen (2015) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- Kevin Hart/Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (2013) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- "Ketchup with the Hot Dogs"
- Walking Dead (2013) TV episode, Played by Artie Esposito
- The Mocking Dead (2013) (V) Played by Ronald M. Banks
[Daryl and Carol talk about who they were previously]
Daryl Dixon: You said I ain't like how I was before.
Carol Peletier: Yeah.
Daryl Dixon: How was I?
Carol Peletier: It's like you were a kid. Now you're a man.
Daryl Dixon: What about you?
Carol Peletier: Me and Sophia stayed at that shelter for a day and a half before I went running back to Ed. I went home, I got beat up, life went on, and I just kept praying for something. But I didn't do anything. Not a damn thing. Who I was with him... she got burned away. And I was happy about that. I mean, not happy, but... and at the prison, I got to be who I always thought I should be, thought I should've been. And then she got burned away. Everything now just... consumes you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.