Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Alliterative TV Characters
- Favorite American TV Antihero?
- Characters in Denim
- DD-Initials Movie/TV Characters
- You're in a Hunger Games/Battle Royale, who is your partner?
- Zombie Apocalypse Weapons
- Glenn and 14 Other Loose Ends We Want to See Tied Up on "The Walking Dead"
- True Blood vs. The Walking Dead
- Trackers For Hire
- Coolest "The Walking Dead" Poster
Daryl Dixon (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 357 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 56)|
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "TWD" - USA (short title)
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- The First Day of the Rest of Your Life (2017) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- Something They Need (2017) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- The Other Side (2017) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- Bury Me Here (2017) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- Say Yes (2017) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Michael Keaton/Carly Rae Jepsen (2015) TV episode, Played by Norman Reedus
- Kevin Hart/Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (2013) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- "Ketchup with the Hot Dogs"
- Walking Dead (2013) TV episode, Played by Artie Esposito
- The Mocking Dead (2013) (V) Played by Ronald M. Banks
[Daryl blames himself for what happened at the prison]
Beth Greene: I remember. When that little girl came out of the barn after my mom. You were like me. And now God forbid you ever let anybody get too close.
Daryl Dixon: [Daryl yells] Too close, huh? You know all about that. You lost two boyfriends, you can't even shed a tear. Your whole family's gone, all you can do is just go out looking for hooch like some dumb college bitch.
Beth Greene: Screw you. You don't get it.
Daryl Dixon: [Daryl yells] No, you don't get it! Everyone we know is dead!
Beth Greene: [Beth yells] You don't know that!
Daryl Dixon: [Daryl yells] Might as well be, 'cause you ain't never gonna see 'em again. Rick. You ain't never gonna see Maggie again.
Beth Greene: Daryl, just stop.
Daryl Dixon: No! The Governor rolled right up to our gates. Maybe if I wouldn't have stopped looking. Maybe 'cause I gave up. That's on me.
Beth Greene: Daryl.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.