Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Veronica Palmer (Character)
from "Better Off Ted" (2009)
|Photos (See all 28 | slideshow)|
- "Better Off Ted"
- Swag the Dog (2010) TV episode, Played by Portia de Rossi
- It's a Party and I'll Lie If I Want To (2010) TV episode, Played by Portia de Rossi
- Mess of a Salesman (2010) TV episode, Played by Portia de Rossi
- Lust in Translation (2010) TV episode, Played by Portia de Rossi
- The Impertence of Communicationizing (2010) TV episode, Played by Portia de Rossi
Veronica: I'm getting an award! Every year the Veridian Charitable Foundation honours someone who's been outstanding and this year they've chosen me.
Linda Zwordling: For what?
Veronica: For being outstanding!
Linda Zwordling: For being outstanding at what?
Veronica: [pause] *I'm* getting an award!
Ted Crisp: You realize as an honouree you're gonna have to raise a bunch of money for the foundation?
Veronica: I know, that's the part I'm dreading. Linda, you do it for me. Huh, that wasn't so bad!
Linda Zwordling: Before I agree to do something I have no choice in, do you even know which charity Veridian's giving the money too?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.