Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sergei Diaghilev (Character)
from Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky (2009)
- Opium (2013) Played by Yannik Mazzilli (as Diaghilev)
- Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky (2009) Played by Grigori Manoukov (as Sergey Diagilev)
... aka "Coco & Igor" - France (working title), International (English title) (short title)
... aka "Chanel & Stravinsky" - Japan (English title)
- Riot at the Rite (2005) (TV) Played by Alex Jennings
- Nijinsky: The Diaries of Vaslav Nijinsky (2001) Played by Kevin Lucas (as Diaghilev)
... aka "The Diaries of Vaslav Nijinsky" - Sweden (original title)
... aka "Nijinski" - Germany, International (English title) (informal short title)
- Surviving Picasso (1996) Played by Vernon Dobtcheff (as Diaghilev)
- "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
- Barcelona, May 1917 (1992) TV episode, Played by William Hootkins (as Diaghilev)
- "Anna Pavlova" (1983) TV series Played by Vsevolod Larionov
- Nijinsky (1980) Played by Alan Bates
- The Adventures of Picasso (1978) Played by Yngve Gamlin (as Djagilev)
... aka "Picassos äventyr" - Sweden (original title)
- Nijinsky: Unfinished Project (1970) Played by Paul Scofield
- Rimskiy-Korsakov (1953) Played by Vladimir Balashov (as Dyagilev)
- The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Espionage Escapades (1999) (V) Played by William Hootkins
... aka "Espionage Escapades" - USA (short title)
Indiana Jones: My name is Indiana Jones, Mr. Diaghilev.
Diaghilev: [chuckles] Don't be silly! That's not a Russian name.
Indiana Jones: Neither am I...
Diaghilev: Everybody in my ballet company is Russian, Igor.
Balet Dancer: He has English Russians...
Balet Dancer # 2: Italian Russians...
Balet Dancer # 3: And French Russians.
Diaghilev: You think I can afford to bring Russian Russians all the way from Russia?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.