Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Max Halliday (Character)
from Dial M for Murder (1954)
- Oshibka Toni Vendisa (1981) (TV) Played by Paul Butkevich (as Max)
- Dial M for Murder (1981) (TV) Played by Michael Parks
- Dial M for Murder (1967) (TV) Played by Hugh O'Brian (as Mark Halliday)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Play"
- Dial M for Murder (1962) TV episode, Played by Barry Letts
- Slå nollan till polisen (1960) (TV) Played by Lennart Lindberg
- Bei Anruf - Mord (1959) (TV) Played by Herbert Tiede
- Dial M for Murder (1954) Played by Robert Cummings (as Mark Halliday)
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Tea Cosy (1952) TV episode, Played by Olaf Olsen (as Max)
- Dial M for Murder (1952) TV episode, Played by Basil Appleby
Tony Wendice: How about coming with me to a stag party?
Mark Halliday: A stag party?
Tony Wendice: Yes, some American boys have been playing tennis all over the country. We're giving them a sort of farewell dinner.
Mark Halliday: Sounds great, but I'm not much of a tennis player.
Tony Wendice: Doesn't matter. You know New York and all that.
Tony Wendice: Darling, Mark's coming to the party tomorrow night.
Margot Mary Wendice: Oh good. You better drop in here first and have a drink.
Tony Wendice: That's the idea.
Mark Halliday: Yes, alright. Well I'll try and get a taxi.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.