Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tony Wendice (Character)
from Dial M for Murder (1954)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Oshibka Toni Vendisa (1981) (TV) Played by Igor Kostolevskiy (as Tony)
- Dial M for Murder (1981) (TV) Played by Christopher Plummer
- Dial M for Murder (1967) (TV) Played by Laurence Harvey
- "BBC Sunday-Night Play"
- Dial M for Murder (1962) TV episode, Played by Richard Pasco
- Slå nollan till polisen (1960) (TV) Played by Curt Masreliez
- Dial M for Murder (1960) (TV) Played by Kevin Stoney
- "77 Sunset Strip"
- The Fifth Stair (1959) TV episode, Played by Richard Long
- Bei Anruf - Mord (1959) (TV) Played by Heinz Drache
- Dial M for Murder (1954) Played by Ray Milland
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Dial M for Murder (1952) TV episode, Played by Emrys Jones
C.A. Swan: Smart, aren't you?
Tony Wendice: No, not really. I've just had time to think things out. Put myself in your position. That's why I know you're going to agree.
C.A. Swan: What makes you think I'll agree?
Tony Wendice: For the same reason that a donkey with a stick behind him and a carrot in front always goes forwards and not backwards.
C.A. Swan: Tell me about the carrot.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.