Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tony Wendice (Character)
from Dial M for Murder (1954)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Oshibka Toni Vendisa (1981) (TV) Played by Igor Kostolevskiy (as Tony)
- Dial M for Murder (1981) (TV) Played by Christopher Plummer
- Dial M for Murder (1967) (TV) Played by Laurence Harvey
- "BBC Sunday-Night Play"
- Too Late for Mashed Potato (1963) TV episode, Played by David Spenser (as Tony)
- Dial M for Murder (1962) TV episode, Played by Richard Pasco
- A Walk in the Desert (1960) TV episode, Played by Nigel Stock (as Tony)
- Slå nollan till polisen (1960) (TV) Played by Curt Masreliez
- Dial M for Murder (1960) (TV) Played by Kevin Stoney
- "77 Sunset Strip"
- The Fifth Stair (1959) TV episode, Played by Richard Long
- Bei Anruf - Mord (1959) (TV) Played by Heinz Drache
- Dial M for Murder (1954) Played by Ray Milland
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Dial M for Murder (1952) TV episode, Played by Emrys Jones
Tony Wendice: What makes you think he came in by this door?
Chief Insp. Hubbard: His shoes.
Tony Wendice: His shoes?
Chief Insp. Hubbard: The ground was soaking wet last night. If he'd come in by the garden, he'd have left mud all over the carpet. As it is, he didn't leave any marks at all, because he wiped his shoes on the front doormat.
Tony Wendice: How can you tell?
Chief Insp. Hubbard: It's a fairly new mat, and some of its fibers came off on his shoes.
Tony Wendice: Oh, but surely...
Chief Insp. Hubbard: And there was a small tar stain on the mat, and some of the fibers show that as well. There is no question about it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.