Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tony Wendice (Character)
from Dial M for Murder (1954)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Oshibka Toni Vendisa (1981) (TV) Played by Igor Kostolevskiy (as Tony)
- Dial M for Murder (1981) (TV) Played by Christopher Plummer
- Dial M for Murder (1967) (TV) Played by Laurence Harvey
- "BBC Sunday-Night Play"
- Dial M for Murder (1962) TV episode, Played by Richard Pasco
- Slå nollan till polisen (1960) (TV) Played by Curt Masreliez
- Dial M for Murder (1960) (TV) Played by Kevin Stoney
- "77 Sunset Strip"
- The Fifth Stair (1959) TV episode, Played by Richard Long
- Bei Anruf - Mord (1959) (TV) Played by Heinz Drache
- Dial M for Murder (1954) Played by Ray Milland
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Dial M for Murder (1952) TV episode, Played by Emrys Jones
C.A. Swan: [referring to the bribe money Tony is offering him to kill Margot] You know the police would only have to trace one of these notes back to you to hang us both from the same rope?
Tony Wendice: They won't. For a whole year I've been cashing an extra twenty pounds a week, always in fivers. I then change them for those at my leisure.
C.A. Swan: Let me see your bank statement.
Tony Wendice: By all means. Don't touch.
[Tony opens up his checkbook for Swan, so as not to leave fingerprints]
C.A. Swan: [as he reads] Turn back a page.
C.A. Swan: Ah, your balance has dropped by over a thousand pounds during the year. Suppose the police ask you about that?
Tony Wendice: I go dog-racing twice a week.
C.A. Swan: They'll check your bookmaker!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.