Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The League" (2009)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 106)|
- "The League"
- Tefl-Andre (2014) TV episode, Played by Mark Duplass
- Sitting Shiva (2014) TV episode, Played by Mark Duplass
- Baby Geoffrey Jesus (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark Duplass
- The 8 Defensive Points of Hanukkah (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark Duplass
- The Credit Card Alert (2013) TV episode, Played by Mark Duplass
Pete: You don't ever think about divorce?
Ruxin: I've thought about it, but I'd never do it.
Pete: Why, do you have a moral stipulation...?
Ruxin: Nah. If Sophia and I split up, 50% of my time, I would have to spend 100% of my time with my kid. Right now, I'm rocking, like, 50% coverage 30% of my time. You cannot beat those numbers. Also, if we got a divorce, she would get half of my money, making me ostensibly poor, yet still paying her to just get pounded by other dudes, which will happen, because she is still smoking hot, whereas I look like a Nazi propaganda cartoon of a Jew.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.