Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Glenn Rhee (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 89 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 63)|
- "The Walking Dead"
- Episode #5.12 (2015) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- Episode #5.11 (2015) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- Episode #5.15 (2015) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- Episode #5.10 (2015) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- Episode #5.16 (2015) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- "The Soup"
- Episode #8.39 (2011) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- The Making of The Walking Dead (2010) Played by Steven Yeun
Glenn: Maggie said she loves me.
Glenn: She doesn't mean it. I mean, she can't, I mean why, she-she's upset or confused, or she's probably feeling...
Rick Grimes: I think she's smart enough to know what she's feeling.
Glenn: No. No. No, I... you know, she-she wants to be in love, so she-she needs something to-to like, hold onto...
Rick Grimes: Glenn, it's pretty obvious to everyone: Maggie loves you and not just because you're one of the last men standing, so what's the problem?
Glenn: I didn't say it back.
Rick Grimes: Huh?
Glenn: I've never had a woman say that to me before, you know, except my mom, of course, and-and my sisters. But with Maggie it's different, I mean, what, we barely know each other, wh-wh-what does she really know about me? Nothing. We're practically strangers. I-I didn't know what to do with it, I just stood there like a jerk.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.