Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Glenn Rhee (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 118 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 83)|
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- Episode #6.7 (2015) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- Episode #6.4 (2015) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- Episode #6.6 (2015) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- Episode #6.5 (2015) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- Episode #6.2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- "The Soup"
- Episode #8.39 (2011) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- The Making of The Walking Dead (2010) Played by Steven Yeun
Hershel Greene: Bethy, sing "Paddy Reilly" for me. I haven't heard that, I think, since your mother was alive.
Maggie Greene: Daddy, not that one, please?
Hershel Greene: How about "The... Partin' Glass"?
Beth Greene: No one wants to hear.
Glenn Rhee: Why not?
Beth Greene: Okay.
Glenn Rhee: [singing softly] Of all the money / E'er I had / I spent it in good company / And all the harm / E'er I've ever done / Alas it was to none but me / And all I've done / For want of wit / To mem'ry now I can't recall / So fill to me / The parting glass / Good night and joy be with you all
Maggie Greene, Beth Greene: [singing together] Oh, all the comrades / That e'er I had / Were sorry for my goin' away / And all the sweethearts / That e'er I had / Would wish me one...
[Rick offers a bowl to Lori that Carl had passed to him for her]
Lori Grimes: I had some.
See more »