Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Coolest "The Walking Dead" Poster
- Favorite Walking Dead Character?
- Glenn and 14 Other Loose Ends We Want to See Tied Up on "The Walking Dead"
- My Zombie Valentine
- Sexy Women on Horseback
- True Blood vs. The Walking Dead
- The Walking Dead: Who Was Killed In Season 6 Finale?
- "The Walking Dead": Who Will Die Next?
- Zombie Apocalypse Weapons
Glenn Rhee (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 208 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 83)|
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- Episode #7.1 (2016) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- Last Day on Earth (2016) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- East (2016) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- Twice as Far (2016) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- The Same Boat (2016) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- "The Soup"
- Episode #8.39 (2011) TV episode, Played by Steven Yeun
- The Making of The Walking Dead (2010) Played by Steven Yeun
[the group holes up in the barn for the night with a fire going, when Rick looks at Carl sleeping]
Carol Peletier: He's gonna be okay. He bounces back more than any of us do.
Rick Grimes: I used to feel sorry for kids that have to grow up now. In this. But I think I got it wrong. Growing up is getting used to the world. This is easier for them.
Michonne: This isn't the world. This isn't it.
Glenn Rhee: It might be. It might.
Michonne: That's giving up.
Glenn Rhee: It's reality.
Rick Grimes: Until we see otherwise, this is what we have to live with.
[there's a long pause as the storm thunders over them]
Rick Grimes: When I was a kid... I asked my grandpa once if he ever killed any Germans in the war. He wouldn't answer. He said that was grown-up stuff. So... so I asked if the Germans ever tried to kill him. But he got real quiet. He said he was dead the minute he stepped in to enemy territory. Every day he woke up and told himself, rest in peace. Now get up and go to war. And then after a few years of pretending he was dead...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.