Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Shane Walsh (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 77 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 62)|
- "The Walking Dead"
- Made to Suffer (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Beside the Dying Fire (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Better Angels (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Judge, Jury, Executioner (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- 18 Miles Out (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- The Making of The Walking Dead (2010) Played by Jon Bernthal
Dr. Edwin Jenner: You *do* want this. Last night you said you knew it was just a matter of time before everybody you loved was dead.
Shane Walsh: What? You really said that? After all your big talk?
Rick Grimes: I had to keep hope alive, didn't I?
Dr. Edwin Jenner: There is no hope. There never was.
Rick Grimes: There's always hope. Maybe it won't you, maybe not be here. But somebody somewhere...
Andrea: What part of "everything is gone" do you not understand?
Dr. Edwin Jenner: Listen to your friend. She gets it. This is what takes us down. This is our extinction event.
Carol Peletier: This isn't right. You can't just keep us here.
Dr. Edwin Jenner: One tiny moment - a millisecond. No pain.
Carol Peletier: My daughter doesn't deserve to die.
See more »