Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Shane Walsh (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 82 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 64)|
- "The Walking Dead"
- Made to Suffer (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Beside the Dying Fire (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Better Angels (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Judge, Jury, Executioner (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- 18 Miles Out (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- The Making of The Walking Dead (2010) Played by Jon Bernthal
Shane Walsh: These things ain't sick. They're not people. They're dead. Ain't gonna feel nothing for them 'cause all they do, they kill! These things right here, they're the things that killed Amy. They killed Otis. They're gonna kill all of us.
[pulls out gun]
Shane Walsh: Hey, Hershel, man, let me ask you something. Can a living breathing person, could they walk away from this?
[shoots walker in its chest]
Rick Grimes: No! Stop it!
Shane Walsh: That's three rounds in the chest. Could someone who's alive, can they just take that? Why is it still coming?
[shoots walker in its chest again]
Shane Walsh: That's its heart, its lungs. Why is it still coming?
[shoots it again]
Rick Grimes: Shane, enough!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.