Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Shane Walsh (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 77 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 63)|
- "The Walking Dead"
- Made to Suffer (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Beside the Dying Fire (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Better Angels (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Judge, Jury, Executioner (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- 18 Miles Out (2012) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- The Making of The Walking Dead (2010) Played by Jon Bernthal
Dale Horvath: [referring to Otis] You've been vague about that night about what happened.
Shane Walsh: Otis died a hero.
Dale Horvath: So you've said.
Shane Walsh: A little boy lived because of what went down that night. I think you oughta show some gratitude.
Dale Horvath: I wasn't there.
Shane Walsh: No man, you weren't.
Dale Horvath: But I was the time you raised your gun on Rick. You had him in your sights... and you held him there. I know what kind of man you are.
Shane Walsh: You think I'd shoot Rick? That is my best friend. That's the man that I love, I love him like he's my brother. You think that's the kind of man I am?
Dale Horvath: That's right.
Shane Walsh: [menacingly] Well maybe we oughta just think that through. See, if I'm the kind of man that would gun down his own best friend, what'd you think I do to some guy I don't even like when he starts throwing accusations my way. What'd you think?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.