Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hokuto Sumeragi (Character)
from "X" (2001)
- "X" Played by Satsuki Yukino
... aka "Ekkusu" - Japan (original title)
- Legend (2002) TV episode, Played by Julie Ann Taylor
- Earth (2002) TV episode, Played by Julie Ann Taylor
- Betrayal (2002) TV episode, Played by Julie Ann Taylor
- Current (2002) TV episode, Played by Julie Ann Taylor
- Ripple (2002) TV episode, Played by Julie Ann Taylor
- X ova (2001) (V) Played by Satsuki Yukino
Kakyou Kuzuki: Hokuto... you shouldn't come here... for if you do... you'll be killed!
[Hokuto emerges from the gloom of night, dressed in the ceremonial Onmyouji robes, and continues to walk forward until she stands beneath an incandescent cherry tree, with an dark robed figure beside her.]
Kakyou Kuzuki: No! Come no closer! What I saw in my dream will become truth! Hokuto... run!
[The dark figure runs his hand through her, dealing her a fatal blow. She falls to the ground.]
Hokuto Sumeragi: Kakyou...
Kakyou Kuzuki: Why... why? Hokuto...
[A tear runs down his face.]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.