Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Women's Day : 25 Fictional Movie Heroines ...
- Thatta Girl (Part 2)
- Favorite Pixar's Lead Character
- Our Characteristics
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Most Inspirational Disney Princess
- Cartoon Olympics
- Favourite Scottish Character
- Which Cartoon Characters Can Replace Human Characters?
- The Chosen Ones (Part: II)
from Brave (2012)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 17)|
- Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 (2018) Played by Kelly Macdonald
... aka "Wreck-It Ralph 2" - USA (informal title)
- "Once Upon a Time"
... aka "OUaT" - USA (informal short title)
- Only You (2016) TV episode, Played by Amy Manson
- Last Rites (2016) TV episode, Played by Amy Manson
- Broken Heart (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Manson
- The Bear King (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Manson
- The Bear and the Bow (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Manson
- "Sofia the First"
- The Secret Library (2015) TV episode, Played by Ruth Connell
- Once Upon a Time: The Rock Opera (2015) Played by Kelsie Mathews
- Princess Leia's Disney Welcoming Ceremony (2015) (V) Played by Jenny Swoish
- "Princess Rap Battle" Played by Caroline Gayle
- Snow White vs. Elsa (2014) TV episode, Played by Caroline Gayle
- "Robot Chicken"
- Stone Cold Steve Cold Stone (2014) TV episode, Played by Saoirse Ronan
- Magical Red Wedding (2014) Played by Kimberly Westbrook
- Disney Detention (2013) Played by Ava Dunkel
- Brave (2012) Played by Kelly Macdonald / Peigi Barker (as Young Merida)
Princess Merida: [closing narration] All that was keepin' Mor'du alive was his curse: his anger and darkness. With the last of those creatures defeated, Mor'du vanished into the wind. His cursed soul released. No, there are no wee wishes. And there are no small battles, either. But the journey was worth it: I defeated Mor'du... See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.