Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Disney Animated Females
- The Chosen Ones (Part: II)
- Movie Redheads
- Women's Day : 25 Fictional Movie Heroines ...
- Which Cartoon Characters Can Replace Human Characters?
- Cartoon Olympics
- Favorite Pixar's Lead Character
- Bow and Arrow Characters
- Most Inspirational Disney Princess
- Thatta Girl (Part 2)
from Brave (2012)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 17)|
- Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 (2018) Played by Kelly Macdonald
... aka "Wreck-It Ralph 2" - USA (informal title)
- "Once Upon a Time"
... aka "OUaT" - USA (informal short title)
- Only You (2016) TV episode, Played by Amy Manson
- Last Rites (2016) TV episode, Played by Amy Manson
- Broken Heart (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Manson
- The Bear King (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Manson
- The Bear and the Bow (2015) TV episode, Played by Amy Manson
- "Sofia the First"
- The Secret Library (2015) TV episode, Played by Ruth Connell
- Once Upon a Time: The Rock Opera (2015) Played by Kelsie Mathews
- Princess Leia's Disney Welcoming Ceremony (2015) (V) Played by Jenny Swoish
- "Princess Rap Battle" Played by Caroline Gayle
- Snow White vs. Elsa (2014) TV episode, Played by Caroline Gayle
- "Robot Chicken"
- Stone Cold Steve Cold Stone (2014) TV episode, Played by Saoirse Ronan
- Magical Red Wedding (2014) Played by Kimberly Westbrook
- Disney Detention (2013) Played by Ava Dunkel
- Brave (2012) Played by Kelly Macdonald / Peigi Barker (as Young Merida)
[the triplets solve another puzzle to help Merida get past another gate in the Ruins of the Ancient Kingdom]
Princess Merida: I'm very grateful for all ye've done, lads! Now please, promise me you'll be careful. There's an evil in this place.
[the triplets nod in agreement, then head off to hide somewhere]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.