Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Dexter's Laboratory" (1996)
- "Dexter's Laboratory"
... aka "Dexter's Lab" - USA (informal short title)
- Tee Party/Dexter's Wacky Races (2003) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Last But Not Beast (1998) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Dyno-Might/LABretto (1998) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Dexter and Computress Get Mandark!/The Justice Friends: Pain in the Mouth/Dexter vs. Santa's Claws (1998) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Inflata Dee Dee/The Justice Friends: Can't Nap/Monstory (1997) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
[a hippie draped in red/white/blue enters the flat]
Major Glory: Uncle Sam? What's happened to you?
Uncle Sam: Doctor's orders, nephew. Told me I was too high-strung, told me to loosen up. And I feel great.
Uncle Sam: Hey, I love obliviated pad, man. These your roommates? High five, dude.
Valhallen: All right!
[Major Glory faints]
Uncle Sam: That's the spirit, nephew. You just gotta chill.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.