Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Dexter's Laboratory" (1996)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- "Dexter's Laboratory"
... aka "Dexter's Lab" - USA (informal short title)
- Tee Party/Dexter's Wacky Races (2003) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Last But Not Beast (1998) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Dyno-Might/LABretto (1998) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Dexter and Computress Get Mandark!/The Justice Friends: Pain in the Mouth/Dexter vs. Santa's Claws (1998) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Inflata Dee Dee/The Justice Friends: Can't Nap/Monstory (1997) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
[a hippie draped in red/white/blue enters the flat]
Major Glory: Uncle Sam? What's happened to you?
Uncle Sam: Doctor's orders, nephew. Told me I was too high-strung, told me to loosen up. And I feel great.
Uncle Sam: Hey, I love obliviated pad, man. These your roommates? High five, dude.
Valhallen: All right!
[Major Glory faints]
Uncle Sam: That's the spirit, nephew. You just gotta chill.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.