Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dave Blassingame (Character)
from "The Westerner" (1960)
- The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw (1991) (TV) Played by Brian Keith (as The Westerner)
- "The Dick Powell Theatre"
... aka "The Dick Powell Show" - USA (original title)
- The Losers (1963) TV episode, Played by Lee Marvin
- "The Westerner"
... aka "The Westerners" - USA (syndication title)
- The Painting (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Hand on the Gun (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Going Home (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Line Camp (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Ghost of a Chance (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- "Zane Grey Theater"
... aka "Dick Powell's Zane Grey Theater" - USA (complete title)
... aka "The Westerners" - USA (rerun title)
- Trouble at Tres Cruces (1959) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
Dave Blassingame: Look, do you know what this is?
[Dave holds up a bullet]
Dave Blassingame: That's a 45 caliber 240 grain hunk of lead that can splatter your brains out like a jumped on squash. You ever seen a bullet hole?
Dave Blassingame: I mean up close. Oh, it goes in little enough, but then it tears you up inside and if it comes out - that's if you're lucky and it comes out - it leaves a hole about like that.
[Dave holds up his fist]
Dave Blassingame: Now a gun ain't somethin' you play with, it's to kill people with and you don't reach for it unless you're going to shoot and you don't shoot unless you're going to kill!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.