Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dave Blassingame (Character)
from "The Westerner" (1960)
- The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw (1991) (TV) Played by Brian Keith (as The Westerner)
- "The Dick Powell Theatre"
... aka "The Dick Powell Show" - USA (original title)
- The Losers (1963) TV episode, Played by Lee Marvin
- "The Westerner"
... aka "The Westerners" - USA (syndication title)
- The Painting (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Hand on the Gun (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Going Home (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Line Camp (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Ghost of a Chance (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- "Zane Grey Theater"
... aka "Dick Powell's Zane Grey Theater" - USA (complete title)
... aka "The Westerners" - USA (rerun title)
- Trouble at Tres Cruces (1959) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
Dave Blassingame: Brown? Hey, Brown! Now where'd you go? Dog, if you're just after a rabbit again, I'm goin' to pick you up by your tail and start swingin' you around and around and if I ever let go...
[Dave finds Brown guarding a dead cowboy with a fractured skull]
Dave Blassingame: Well... that's sure a poor way to go. Poor time and a poor place, too. Dyin' don't become a man, Brown.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.