Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dave Blassingame (Character)
from "The Westerner" (1960)
- The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw (1991) (TV) Played by Brian Keith (as The Westerner)
- "The Dick Powell Theatre"
... aka "The Dick Powell Show" - USA (original title)
- The Losers (1963) TV episode, Played by Lee Marvin
- "The Westerner"
... aka "The Westerners" - USA (syndication title)
- The Painting (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Hand on the Gun (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Going Home (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Line Camp (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Ghost of a Chance (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- "Zane Grey Theater"
... aka "Dick Powell's Zane Grey Theater" - USA (complete title)
... aka "The Westerners" - USA (rerun title)
- Trouble at Tres Cruces (1959) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
Dave Blassingame: Smith, I hate to do this, but I got to hand it to you. That was the most deep-dyed in the wool, fancy-gaited, copper-plated job of fast-talkin' I've ever heard in all my born days. You had me wishin' I was you. Matter of fact, you even had me believin' it!
Burgundy Smith: You can believe it, Dave boy, believe it. Ain't she a darb, though.
Dave Blassingame: Oh, yeah, she's all you said and even more.
Burgundy Smith: Yeah!
Dave Blassingame: Now, you ain't really going to marry her, are you?
Burgundy Smith: Yes I will, Dave. Yes I will.
Dave Blassingame: Aw, Burgundy...
Burgundy Smith: That is the most woman since Eve bit the apple. I love her!
Dave Blassingame: Well, sure, fine, but marriage... that's-that's for always.
Burgundy Smith: Yep. Through the years.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.