Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dave Blassingame (Character)
from "The Westerner" (1960)
- The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw (1991) (TV) Played by Brian Keith (as The Westerner)
- "The Dick Powell Theatre"
... aka "The Dick Powell Show" - USA (original title)
- The Losers (1963) TV episode, Played by Lee Marvin
- "The Westerner"
... aka "The Westerners" - USA (syndication title)
- The Painting (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Hand on the Gun (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Going Home (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Line Camp (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- Ghost of a Chance (1960) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
- "Zane Grey Theater"
... aka "Dick Powell's Zane Grey Theater" - USA (complete title)
... aka "The Westerners" - USA (rerun title)
- Trouble at Tres Cruces (1959) TV episode, Played by Brian Keith
Libby: Mr. Smith, you are in liquor!
Burgundy Smith: Ohhh, evil companions, my dear, pressed it upon me.
Dave Blassingame: Oh, Miss Libby, are you-are you acquainted with this reptile here? Reptile, I s...!
Libby: No, David, please, no violence.
Burgundy Smith: Don't I... yes, yes, I believe I do. I know this miserable cinnamon slip. His name is Dave Blassingame, bless my immortal soul.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.