Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prison governor (Character)
from Justice (1917)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Play"
- Twentieth Century Theatre: Justice (1960) TV episode, Played by Ralph Michael
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Frog (1958) TV episode, Played by James Raglan
- Television World Theatre: The Captain of Koepenick (1958) TV episode, Played by Richard Marner (as Governor)
- Justice (1917) Played by Edward O'Neill (as Governor)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.