Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
David Wylie (Character)
from "BBC Sunday-Night Play: What Every Woman Knows (#3.3)" (1961)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Play"
- What Every Woman Knows (1961) TV episode, Played by Robert James
- "The DuPont Show of the Month"
- What Every Woman Knows (1959) TV episode, Played by Cyril Cusack
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- What Every Woman Knows (1955) TV episode, Played by Jack Stewart
- What Every Woman Knows (1934) Played by Donald Crisp (as Mr. David Wylie)
- What Every Woman Knows (1921) Played by Fred Huntley
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.