Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Maggie Wylie (Character)
from "BBC Sunday-Night Play: What Every Woman Knows (#3.3)" (1961)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Play"
- What Every Woman Knows (1961) TV episode, Played by Jeannie Carson / Jeannie Carson
- "The DuPont Show of the Month"
- What Every Woman Knows (1959) TV episode, Played by Siobhan McKenna
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- What Every Woman Knows (1955) TV episode, Played by Barbara Mullen
- What Every Woman Knows (1934) Played by Helen Hayes
- What Every Woman Knows (1921) Played by Lois Wilson
- What Every Woman Knows (1917) Played by Hilda Trevelyan
Alick Wylie: What is charm exactly, Maggie?
Maggie Wylie: Oh, it's... it's a sort of bloom on a woman. If you have it, you don't need anything else. And if you don't have it, it doesn't much matter what else you have. Some women, a few, have charm for all, and most have charm for one, and some have charm for none.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.