Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Claire Radcliff (Character)
from "The Gates" (2010)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- "The Gates"
- Bad Moon Rising (2010) TV episode, Played by Rhona Mitra
- Moving Day (2010) TV episode, Played by Rhona Mitra
- Surfacing (2010) TV episode, Played by Rhona Mitra
- Little Girl Lost (2010) TV episode, Played by Rhona Mitra
- Identity Crisis (2010) TV episode, Played by Rhona Mitra
Claire Radcliff: Before Emily came into our lives... Dylan and I were different. And we only thought of ourselves, and what we wanted. But Emily changed that. At least she gave us reason to change.
Sarah Monohan: Listen, Claire, having kids changes everything. You and Dylan are good people; I can't imagine better parents for Emily.
Claire Radcliff: I've tried. I really have. To be the perfect mother, and the perfect wife.
Sarah Monohan: None of us are perfect.
Claire Radcliff: I just want another chance. I don't want to be that person again. I need Emily back.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.