Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Sea Gull (1968)
- Måsen (1988) (TV) Played by Percy Brandt
- La mouette (1979) (TV) Played by Georges Atlas (as Chamraev)
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- The Seagull (1978) TV episode, Played by Allan Surtees (as Shamrayev)
- "Great Performances"
- The Seagull (1975) TV episode, Played by George Ede (as Shamrayev)
- Die Möwe (1974) (TV) Played by Helmut Erfurth (as Ilja Affanassjewitsch Scharmrajew)
- Chayka (1972) Played by Armen Dzhigarkhanyan (as Ilya Shamraev)
- Lokki (1971) (TV) Played by Helge Herala (as Ilja Afanasjevits Samrajev)
- The Sea Gull (1968) Played by Ronald Radd (as Shamraev)
- De meeuw (1968) (TV) Played by Lode Van Beek
- La mouette (1966) (TV) Played by Jean-Louis Le Goff (as Chamroev)
- "Theatre 625"
- The Seagull (1966) TV episode, Played by Sydney Tafler (as Shamrayef)
- Lokki (1966) (TV) Played by Holger Salin (as Ilja Samrajev)
- Die Möwe (1963) (TV) Played by Hanns Obonya (as Iwan Schamrajew)
- Måsen (1959) (TV) Played by Erik Strandmark (as Ilja Afanasievitj Sjamraev)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- The Seagull (1956) TV episode, Played by David Bird (as Ilya Shamrayev)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The Seagull (1950) TV episode, Played by John Salew (as Shamrayef)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.