Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Bailey (Character)
from "The Good Guys" (2010)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)|
- "The Good Guys"
- Partners (2010) TV episode, Played by Colin Hanks
- Cop Killer (2010) TV episode, Played by Colin Hanks
- Supercops (2010) TV episode, Played by Colin Hanks
- The Getaway (2010) TV episode, Played by Colin Hanks
- Silence of the Dan (2010) TV episode, Played by Colin Hanks
Dan Stark: I'm saying that being a cop is a team sport. It's you and me. You know, in the old days, we used to catch a bad guy, we'd call all our buddies, we'd let him go and we'd catch him again. Just so we could bust him together.
Jack Bailey: Are you serious?
Dan Stark: Yeah. We called it Catch, Release and Catch Again. Look, you gotta understand the difference between the good guys and the bad guys. Bad guys are just a bunch of guys running around with guns. Good guys are a team of guys running around with guns. You learn that, maybe you won't spend the rest of your career working Property Crimes with Dan Stark.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.