Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Rope (1939) (TV)
- The Rope (1968) (TV) Played by Charles Cornette
... aka "De strop" - Belgium (original title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Rope (1950) TV episode, Played by David Markham (as Wyndham Brandon)
- Rope (1948) Played by John Dall
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Rope" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Rope (1939) (TV) Played by Oliver Burt (as Wyndham Brandon)
Brandon: The good Americans usually die young on the battlefield, don't they? Well, the Davids of this world merely occupy space, which is why he was the perfect victim for the perfect murder. Course he, uh, he was a Harvard undergraduate. That might make it justifiable homicide. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.