Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Wyndham Brandon (Character)
from Rope (1939) (TV)
- The Rope (1968) (TV) Played by Charles Cornette (as Brandon)
... aka "De strop" - Belgium (original title)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Rope (1950) TV episode, Played by David Markham
- Rope (1948) Played by John Dall (as Brandon)
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Rope" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Rope (1939) (TV) Played by Oliver Burt
Brandon: What are you doing?
Rupert Cadell: It's not what I'm going to do, Brandon. It's what society is going to do. I don't know what that will be, but I can guess, and I can help. You're going to die, Brandon. Both of you. You are going to die.
[opens a window and fires three shots]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.