Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Dionisio Genoni (Character)
from "World Theatre: Henry IV (#1.6)" (1959)
- Henrik IV (1968) (TV) Played by Keld Markuslund
- "Theatre 625"
- The Lost Years of Brian Hooper (1967) TV episode, Played by Alan MacNaughtan (as Doctor)
- Henry IV (1967) TV episode, Played by Hamilton Dyce
- Sword of Honour #2: Officers and Gentlemen (1967) TV episode, Played by Roger Bradley (as Doctor)
- Sword of Honour #1: Men at Arms (1967) TV episode, Played by Esmond Webb (as Doctor)
- Are You Ready for the Music? (1965) TV episode, Played by Douglas Ditta (as Doctor)
- Heinrich IV. (1967) (TV) Played by Alexander Engel (as Doktor Dionisio Genoni)
- Henrik IV (1967) (TV) Played by Esko Mannermaa (as Tohtori Dionisio Genoni)
- "World Theatre"
- Henry IV (1959) TV episode, Played by Martin Miller (as Doctor)
- Henry IV (1943) Played by Enzo Biliotti (as Il dottore Dionisio Genoni)
... aka "Enrico IV" - Italy (original title)
- Henry IV (1938) (TV) Played by A. Bromley Davenport (as Dr. Dionysius Genoni)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.