Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Nobel Prize in Comedy?
- Nerdiest looking female character
- How do you watch most of the movies you see?
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- Worst-dressed TV character?
- Big Bang Blind Date (female characters)
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- What 2013-'14 TV character would you be for Halloween?
- The Science of Love
Amy Farrah Fowler (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 126 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 173)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- Episode #9.2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Matrimonial Momentum (2015) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Commitment Determination (2015) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Maternal Combustion (2015) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Graduation Transmission (2015) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
Sheldon Cooper: I must say, Amy, I was very impressed to see that Bernadette got her Ph.D.
Amy Farrah Fowler: It's indeed admirable. Although it is microbiology.
Sheldon Cooper: Your doctorate is in neurobiology. I fail to see the distinction.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I'll make it simple for you. I study the brain, the organ responsible for Beethoven's "Fifth Symphony." Bernadette studies yeast, the organism responsible for Michelob Light.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.