Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The Science of Love
- Iconic Friendships
- Big Bang Blind Date (female characters)
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- What 2013-'14 TV character would you be for Halloween?
- Sweetest TV Friendships Since 2000
- The battle of the sourpusses!
- Worst-dressed TV character?
- Nobel Prize in Comedy?
Amy Farrah Fowler (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 308 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 157)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- Episode #10.1 (2016) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Convergence Convergence (2016) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Line Substitution Solution (2016) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Fermentation Bifurcation (2016) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Viewing Party Combustion (2016) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
Sheldon Cooper: Hello. I'm Doctor Sheldon Cooper, and welcome to the premiere episode of Sheldon Cooper Presents Fun with Flags. Over the next fifty-two weeks, you and I are going to explore the dynamic world of vexillology.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Hang on, Doctor C, what's vexillology?
Sheldon Cooper: Vexillology is the study of flags.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Cool! I think I just learned something.
Sheldon Cooper: Did you have fun doing it?
Amy Farrah Fowler: I'll say!
Sheldon Cooper: Fun and information are two sides to this video podcast. Not unlike the only two-sided state flag. Oregon.
[holds up flag]
Sheldon Cooper: Oh, look.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.