Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- The Science of Love
- Worst-dressed TV character?
- How do you watch most of the movies you see?
- What 2013-'14 TV character would you be for Halloween?
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- Nobel Prize in Comedy?
- Nerdiest looking female character
Amy Farrah Fowler (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 126 | slideshow)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- Episode #8.24 (2015) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Maternal Combustion (2015) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Graduation Transmission (2015) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Communication Deterioration (2015) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Fortification Implementation (2015) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
Sheldon Cooper: Well. You sit back, relax and enjoy a beloved childhood memory. You see that cabin there. I read they were illegally squatting on Indian land. Well, personally I think what we did to the Native Americans was wrong, but this is your favorite show, not mine. Oh look at little Laura Ingalls eating that peanut butter sandwich. Peanut butter, huh. That's strange since peanut butter wasn't introduced until the early 1900's.
[Amy stops smiling]
Sheldon Cooper: If I knew this show was about time travel I would have watched it much sooner.
Amy Farrah Fowler: [Amy stops the show] You're trying to get back at me for what I said about" Raiders of the Lost Ark".
Sheldon Cooper: That's silly. Almost as silly as Dr. Baker having a telephone since telephones only existed in large cities at the time. It's more like "Little House on the Preposterous".
Amy Farrah Fowler: Sheldon were in a relationship. When you get angry, tell me. You don't need to seek revenge.
Sheldon Cooper: Are you sure? Every time my Dad stayed out all night my Mom put hamster poop in his chewing tobacco.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Well, that's not how we're going to do it.
Sheldon Cooper: ell, fine. I'm mad at you. Not only did you ruin Raiders for me but you may have ruined the whole franchise, except for the fourth one which was bad before you got your mits on it.
Amy Farrah Fowler: I shouldn't have said it. I'm sorry.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.