Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Worst-dressed TV character?
- Big Bang Blind Date (female characters)
- Nerdiest looking female character
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- Nobel Prize in Comedy?
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- The battle of the sourpusses!
- What 2013-'14 TV character would you be for Halloween?
- Queen of the Nerds
Amy Farrah Fowler (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 309 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 157)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- Episode #10.1 (2016) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Convergence Convergence (2016) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Line Substitution Solution (2016) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Fermentation Bifurcation (2016) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Viewing Party Combustion (2016) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
Sheldon Cooper: I can't believe you almost let me bring a wild animal into my house.
Amy Farrah Fowler: No one told you to stick your finger in the turtle's face.
Sheldon Cooper: I was playing got your nose. That's how you get kids to like you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.