Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Amy Farrah Fowler (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 126 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 152)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
- The Proton Transmogrification (2014) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Anything Can Happen Recurrence (2014) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Relationship Diremption (2014) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Indecision Amalgamation (2014) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
- The Mommy Observation (2014) TV episode, Played by Mayim Bialik
Brian Greene: My new book, 'The Hidden Reality', takes on a grand question: Is *our* universe the only universe? You see, there's a growing belief among scientists like me that ours may only be one among many universes populating a gigantic cosmos. In 'The Hidden Reality' I explore this possibility without presuming any knowledge of mathematics or physics on the part of the reader.
Sheldon: [to Amy] Hysterical.
Amy: [to Sheldon] I'm glad you talked me into this. We work so hard sometimes it's nice to goof off and do something silly.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.