Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Gambler (1997)
- The Gambler (1997) Played by Polly Walker
- "The Gambler"
- Episode #1.1 (1968) TV episode, Played by Georgina Ward
- Le joueur (1962) (TV) Played by Huguette Hue (as Pauline)
- Le joueur (1958) Played by Liselotte Pulver (as Pauline Zagorianski)
- The Great Sinner (1949) Played by Ava Gardner (as Pauline Ostrovsky)
- Die rollende Kugel (1919) Played by Martha Angerstein-Licho (as Pauline Sagorianskij)
Pauline Ostrovsky: Oh, you can count on my vanity. No matter what you say I'll regard it as a compliment.
Fedja: All right, if you insist. To one of the most corrupt women I've ever met.
Pauline Ostrovsky: Corrupt?
Fedja: Corrupt, confused, frustrated, and empty.
Pauline Ostrovsky: But in a charming sort of way, you'll admit.
Fedja: Well charm, my dear is your gambling capital. You toss it on the table like money, like everything else, even a dying grandmother.
Pauline Ostrovsky: When a man takes the trouble to be so rude to a woman, he is usually falling in love with her.
Fedja: You're not a woman. You are a symptom.
Pauline Ostrovsky: Of what?
Fedja: Of one of the worlds deadliest diseases, sophistication. More champagne?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.