Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Chris Traeger (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 48 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 325 NEW)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Ann and Chris (2014) TV episode, Played by Rob Lowe
- Farmers Market (2014) TV episode, Played by Rob Lowe
- New Beginnings (2014) TV episode, Played by Rob Lowe
- Second Chunce (2014) TV episode, Played by Rob Lowe
- Fluoride (2013) TV episode, Played by Rob Lowe
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Rob Lowe
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Chris Cox
Chris Traeger: Ann Perkins!
Ann Perkins: Hey! Did you maybe tell people that I diagnosed that guy with mumps based on his porn photo?
Chris Traeger: I did! I was so proud of you.
Ann Perkins: Okay, because now I have everyone in city hall sending me pictures of their junk asking me if they have mumps.
Chris Traeger: Oh my god. Your inbox is literally filled with penises. I'm so sorry.
Ann Perkins: Oh, look! Ed Miller from payroll.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.