Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Chris Traeger (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 53 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 96)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- One Last Ride: Part 2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Rob Lowe
- One Last Ride: Part 1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Rob Lowe
- Ann and Chris (2014) TV episode, Played by Rob Lowe
- Farmers Market (2014) TV episode, Played by Rob Lowe
- New Beginnings (2014) TV episode, Played by Rob Lowe
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Rob Lowe
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Chris Cox
Ron Swanson: You've fallen into a classic trap, Christopher: trying to fix a woman's problems instead of just listening to what they are!
Tom Haverford: Hey man, if Ann needs Tylenol, she can get it herself. What she needs from you is to just look her in the eyes, nod your head, and say those two magic words.
Donna Meagle: That sucks.
Chris Traeger: That sucks?
Tom Haverford: I've spent my entire life reading instructional books about relationships in order to trick women into liking me. When Ann tells you what's bothering her, don't try to fix it. Just say, "Damn, that sucks."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.