Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ben Wyatt (Character)
from "Parks and Recreation" (2009)
|Photos (See all 58 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 333)|
- "Parks and Recreation"
... aka "Parks and Rec" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Episode #7.13 (2015) TV episode, Played by Adam Scott
- Episode #7.10 (2015) TV episode, Played by Adam Scott
- Episode #7.8 (2015) TV episode, Played by Adam Scott
- Episode #7.5 (2015) TV episode, Played by Adam Scott
- Episode #7.11 (2015) TV episode, Played by Adam Scott
- Parks and Recreation: Dammit Jerry! (2012) (V) Played by Adam Scott
- Battleship vs. Titanic/Jurassic Parks and Recreation (2012) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
Tom Haverford: Look, I got some documents over at Entertainment 720 that seem really complicated and I thought maybe you could take a look at them because nerd stuff probably really excites you, because you're a nerd.
Ben Wyatt: [sarcastically] No, of course, yeah. I'll just put on my Star Wars pajamas and sit in my mom's basement and pour over some spreadsheets. It sounds great. What do you got?
Tom Haverford: Something called break even analysis tables.
Ben Wyatt: Oh break evens? Those are really fun! Yeah sure I'll take a look.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.