Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Detective Stan Switek (Character)
from "Miami Vice" (1984)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Miami Vice (2006) Played by Domenick Lombardozzi
- "Miami Vice"
- Too Much, Too Late (1990) TV episode, Played by Michael Talbott
- Leap of Faith (1989) TV episode, Played by Michael Talbott
- Miracle Man (1989) TV episode, Played by Michael Talbott
- World of Trouble (1989) TV episode, Played by Michael Talbott
- Freefall (1989) TV episode, Played by Michael Talbott
- "Miami Vice"
- A Bullet for Crockett (1988) TV episode, Played by Michael Talbott
- Down for the Count: Part 2 (1987) TV episode, Played by Michael Talbott
Lieutenant Martin Castillo: Pierce's people just called, he says owes you two guys a talk, he'll be more than happy to comply.
Detective Ricardo Tubbs: After three weeks? Huh.
Det. James 'Sonny' Crockett: What is this? Unfinished Business Day?
Detective Gina Calabrese: Sounds like they're trying to cover any toe-holes in the character issue.
Detective Stan Switek: Don't'cha mean, ah, 'Bless me detective, for I have sinned, and I nedd a clean press release'?
Detective Ricardo Tubbs: You got it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.