Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mark Wedloe (Character)
from Gentle Ben (2002) (TV)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)|
- Gentle Ben 2: Black Gold (2003) (TV) Played by Reiley McClendon
... aka "Gentle Ben 2: Danger on the Mountain" - USA (original title)
- Gentle Ben (2002) (TV) Played by Reiley McClendon
- "Gentle Ben"
- Busman's Holiday (1969) TV episode, Played by Clint Howard
- The Bully (1969) TV episode, Played by Clint Howard
- The Prey (1969) TV episode, Played by Clint Howard
- Elephant on the Lam (1969) TV episode, Played by Clint Howard
- Boom's Land Boomerang (1969) TV episode, Played by Clint Howard
- Gentle Giant (1967) Played by Clint Howard
Bob Gibson: [Dubiously, after hearing of Mark's guerilla baseball strategies] Where'd you learn all this stuff?
Mark Wedloe: In a book on baseball I got.
Bob Gibson: Who wrote it - Jack the Ripper?
Mark Wedloe: It's Inside Baseball, Mr. Gibson.
Bob Gibson: It's dirty baseball. And I bet whoever wrote it is a busher.
Mark Wedloe: I've read it and I'm undefeated. I've won six straight games.
Bob Gibson: Mark, I'd rather lose than use those tricks.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.